January 25, 2013

Dinner

Entao mais uma update! Para meu jantar eu fiz smoothie de blueberry. *292 cal*

More update! For my dinner i made blueberry smoothie. *292 cal*

Quando o smoothie estava na metade, eu ainda estava com fome, entao coloquei um pouco de nestle fitness, misturei e comi o resto. (+20 cal)

When the smoothie was in the middle, I was still hungry, so I put a little bit of nestle fitness, mixed and ate the rest. (+20 cal)


Como voce pode perceber, o consumo de água aumentou desde a minha última update. E meu smoothie nao tinha banana. Eu só selecionei aquela opcao porque nao tinha só smoothie com blueberry, mas enfim. Eu nao pretendo comer mais nada hoje, só beber água, entao nao vou fazer mais updates hoje. Boa noite

As you can see, water consumption has increased since my last update. And my smoothie had did not have banana. I just selected that option because it didnt have only blueberry smoothie but whatever. I do not want to eat anything else today, only drink water, so I will not do more updates today. good night

No comments:

Post a Comment