February 4, 2013

Omg!

FIRST OF ALL, don't judge me! hahahha yes, i ate chocolate today. Yes, its my falt :((((((((( but im in those days, only girls know what im talking about, and in those days i just feel like eat something good. I promisse ill back to my diet after those days, i feel so much colic right now, i cant do exercice :(( but i dont ate all lol

Por favor nao me julguem por estar comendo chocolate AHHHHHH eu estou naqueles dias, que só as mulheres passam, e nesses dias eu sinto muita vontade de comer porcaria, é mais forte do que eu. Eu até iria fazer algum exercicio mas estou sentindo muita cólica T_T Enfim, prometo que voltarei com minha dieta depois desses dias terriveis. haaa

I JUST LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE SO MUCH <333 IT HAS ONE PLACE IN MY HEART LOL


AHHHHHHHHHHH i am so so sooooooo happy omg! my friend did buy my hair stuff, so i can bleach my hair, I forgot to talk about it here, yes ill bleach my hair and dye it lilac <33 and i dont care about what peoples think anymore. I just want to do what i want, and if you say to me "DONT DO IT, I LIKE YOUR HAIR BLACK" I will be so angry to you okay????? just warning :))))))))

SIM, VOU DESCOLORIR MEU CABELO DE NOVO, VOU PINTAR DE PASTEL LILAS, OU LILAS. E NOVAMENTO VOU FALAR, NAO ME IMPORTO COM O QUE AS PESSOAS FALAM, VOU FAZER O QUE EU QUISER, A VIDA É MINHA, O CABELO É MEU, E FO** SE VOCE. EU SO PINTEI MEU CABELO DE PRETO PORQUE ELE ESTAVA RESSECADO, NAO QUER DIZER QUE EU NAO GOSTE DE CABELO COLORIDO MAIS. ESTOU VOLTANDO COM MEU CABELO COR DE COTTON CANDY <3333

ORANGE JUICE FOR LIFE BABES <333
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment